Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Garageland 18/1/2012: Special Guests Foxtrot, The Smith Street Band and Ginger Mudcat

I had a damn fine night of radio. Besides a few glitches with the computers and the reason that I am a total spastic things were amazing. Thanks Josh and Tyler from Foxtrot for a great interview, and Chris from the Smith Street Band, what lovely young men. A special mention to the beautiful Ginger Mudcat who not only brought me freddos, but made me dance with her great tunes. 


If you missed the show please tune in from here:
http://pbsfm.org.au/node/13906


Career Opportunities/ The Clash
Digger And The Pussy Cats/ Spanish Jacket
Personal And The Pizzaz/ Pepperoni Eyes
Crack In Your Eye/ Thee Oh Sees
Foxtrot/ Garters
Foxtrot/ The Point
The Smith Street Band/ Sigourney Weaver
The Smith Street Band/ When I Was A Boy I Thought I Was A Fish
Vice Grip Pussies/ Mein Control
Reckless Vagina/ Dollarhyde
Mother And Father/ Imposter
The Black Belles/ Honky Tonk Horror
The Kills/ Nail In My Coffin
Becky Lee And Drunk Foot/ Mess In Your Mind
GOD/ My Pal
The Flaming Sideburns/ Psyched Out And Furious/ White Trash Soul
The Doors/ Road House Blues
Shirley Ellis/ The Clapping Song
Teddy (Mr. Bear) McRae/ Hi'Fi Baby
Fats Domino/ I'm In Love Again
Sugar Pie DeSanto/ I Don't Wanna Fuss
Betty Wright/ Let Me Be Your Love Maker
Ike & Tina Turner/ Tight Pants
B.B. King/ Beautician Blues
Arthur Alexandra/ Pretty Girls Everywhere
Betty Everett/ Chained To Your Love
Yvonne Fair & The James Brown Band/ It Hurts To Be In Love
The Dixie Cups/ Iko Iko
The Impressions/ We're A Winner
The Temptations/ Get Ready
Little Ike/ She Can Rock
PJ Harvey/ 66 Promises
Sianna Lee/ Molten
Asa/ Why Can't We



No comments:

Post a Comment