Monday, April 10, 2017

Garageland #15: Valentines Day- Love Song Dedications

LOVE IS GREAT. So this Valentines we celebrated with some great tuneage from the best and I took some love requests from my listeners. Love you guys xx

PLAYLIST:
Johnny Thunders - Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers
The Dictators - Stay With Me- Blood Brothers
The Hard Ons- Where Did She Come From
The Oblivians - She's A Hole
Don Walker- My Girl- We're Al going To Die (1995)
Townes Van Zandt- To Live Is To Fly
Jimmy Carroll - I'm With My Baby Tonight
Milan Solo (The New Savages) - Baby Don't Lay Lonesome
Milan Solo (The New Savages) - Lost My Little Girl
Ween- Stay Forever
Ryan Adams- Firecracker- Gold
Jemma and The Clifton Hillbillies - Town Left for 2
John Lennon- Just Like Starting Over
Leon Bridges - Brown Skin Girl
Betty Davis- Anti Love Song
Thirteen - Big Star
The Cramps - Love Me
Guns and Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
Time For Dreams- Projects
The Bitter Sweet Kicks - Dropped
Sun God Replica - I Want You
Death- Let The World Turn
Sleater Kinney- I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone
The Ramones- I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
Wire- Feeling Called Love
Bad Brains- Sacred Love

Listen Back: 
https://pbsfm.org.au/node/63391



No comments:

Post a Comment