Saturday, March 17, 2012

Garageland Fill in for this month: Zach Oblivian- Bunnies Residency at Cherry.

Blog on... My witch doctor Trish said I should get amongst the world of blogging.. man she is one cool cat.

I'm out of the world of radio for a month to play some shows with my four fav musical angels. Come check us out every Wednesday this month with bunch of great bands... I'll buy you a beer. Thanks Jamie for going to all the trouble to organize it. Bands start at about 8.00pm.



 I have the punk rock roustabout Zach Oblivian filling in for Garageland for the month of March. Make sure you get amongst the festivities, he has a damn fine record collection.

I'll be back on the airwaves being Ruby Soho in April... I have a bunch of great interviews and heaps of new records to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment