Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ruby Soho: Tripping on Life Speilio


 After experiencing a wave of death at the end of last year I got to a point where I was asking the universe "what the hell is the point of this world? You bring us here let us feel a bunch of love tear it away and replace it with pain and sadness. Is it really this necessary to push shit up a hill all of the time?"

Anyhow I came to the conclusion that feeling sorry for yourself doesn't get you far in life. It just kind of makes you really a annoying depressed type or gets you contemplating suicide. And as neither of these options quite suit the style of a crazy rock and roll nun,  I asked the universe, the 27 club and all my rockin dead mates to send some love my way for the rocking party they are having up in heaven... and as usual they did in the best kind of way.

The other night I was walking home and the sun was setting... it turned into a massive love heart. It was like I was tripping on some seriously great psychedelic drugs. It was the most beautiful experience of my life and no one can ever take it away.




Anyway the rest of the month shit kept coming my way. But I'm still here on this crazy planet with the coolest friends and family and a guitar and food in my belly... so I best get on with sharing the love.

Pretty damn cool little clip about the universe here if you are interested:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/most-astounding-fact-universe-neil-degrasse-tyson_n_1339031.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

And I decided that being nuts isn't all that bad in the end anyway. What the hell is normal anyway? 



Tralalala.......



No comments:

Post a Comment