Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 2. Garageland Playlist


Hey Guys, 
Second week back on the airwaves and I couldn't be much happier. I spent a small fortune at Missing Link Records today buying a lot of the new releases on vinyl that I missed out on when I was away.. and played a couple of classics including Bruce Springsteen's 'The Fever' which has made my week damn fine!
Tonight I had Jack Davies and Brendan Charlie in the studio with me- co-hosting the second hour. Two of the members from The Bitter Sweet Kicks. It was a total blast! Thanks boys. 
Gig of the week: Tonight Friday the 12th of August: Bitter Sweet Kicks: EP Launch at The Cherry Bar: AC/DC Lane, Melbourne. Kicks off around 8.00pm.


Weekly playlist: 
Rowland S. Howard- Pop Crimes (2009)
Jay Reatard- Shadows- Blood Visions- In The Red Records (2006)
My Disco- Sun Ray- My Disco- Little Joy (2010)
Bruce Springsteen- The Fever- 18 Tracks- Columbia (1998)
Wagons- Love Growing Old- The Rise and Fall of Goodtown- Spunk! (2009)
Mark Lanegan- Hit The City- Bubblegum- Beggars Banquet (2004)
Total Control- Paranoid Video- Side A Single
Woolen Kits- Maths (2010)
Reckless Vagina-- Hit & Miss- Promo CD- Zaire (2011)
X- I don't wanna go out- X- Aspirations (1979)
Those Darlins- Boy- Screws Get Loose
Crazy For You - Best Coast - Crazy For You
PJ Harvey- C'mon Billy- To Bring You My Love
The UV Race- Girl In My Head- Homo- (2010)
Personal and the Pizzas- I don't wanna be no personal pizza- Raw Pie-
The Bitter Sweet Kicks- Cutlery- Self Titled EP
Jack Davies and Brenda Charlie's Mix (some of the Bitter Sweet Kicks)
Queens Of The Stone Age- You think I ain't worth a dollar, But I feel like a Millionaire- Songs for the Death- (2002)
GOD- My Pal
Rancid- Antenna's- Rancid 2000
The Black Lips- Slime and Oxygen- Good Bad Not Evil (2007)
The Stooges- I Need Somebody- Raw Power
Beasts Of Bourbon- Low Life- Live at the Tote/ or corner?
Tom Waits- Going Out West- Glitter and Doom
Louiziana Red- Sweet Blood Call- Sweet Blood Call
Captain Beef Heart- Save 'Nuff' N Yes I do
Black River Song- Angels of Light
Bargain Healers- Nosfall
The Hives- AKA IDIOT- Your New Favourite Band
The Bitter Sweet Kicks- Wolves- New Selftitled EP (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment