Monday, August 29, 2011

Ruby Soho: Solo Debut @ The Tote, Sunday the 9th of October

Hey Guys,

I'm throwing a big gig for the launch of my solo career as a politically crazy punk/rock/country/folk singer.
It's on Sunday the 9th of October @ The Tote.

I have some of my favourites bands playing and my two favourite DJs- Ken Eval (PBS.fm Go for Broke) and The Dirty Frenchman (my big bro) spinning tunes in between.

Doors Open at 5.30pm and
I'll be on at 6.30. So come early to support me being mentally ill.

I also have a mean ass BBQ planned- and there'll be sausages, burgers (for the vegos to) and hopefully Dutch croquettes. Depending if I can get mum to make some, or I get some time.

What the day has to offer.

Ruby Soho (6.30pm)
Ruby Soho (Garageland PBS.fm) is launching her punk/folk/country solo outfit. With songs like Pash Rat, Suicidal Tendencies and No Remorse it’s going to be an interesting experience to say the least. To keep it sane she’ll be doing a couple of covers by the likes of her heroes Johnny Cash and Bobby D and getting her acoustic wah wah on!

The Council (7.30pm)
Explosive New Zealand duo the council will be shredding there mix of riff infueled bluesy, rock and roll. Always a damn good time and good for a sweet boogy.


Burn In Hell (8.30pm)
Explosive Melbourne rock and roll out fit Burn In Hell will be gracing the stage with a performance of magical mayhem. These boys know how to get the ladies dancing to the devils music like no other band in town. The drunken sailors never fail to impress.

Bunny Monroe (9.30pm)
Garage rock outfit Bunny Monroe is back in town in a big way. The five-piece all female line up has been working hard. With new songs and an album on the way the ladies are sounding tight. After finishing there September residency at the Cherry Bar these girls are ready to get loose (I mean let loose) on the Tote stage.
Come down amigos! We would love to have a beer with you. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment