Thursday, September 1, 2011

Garageland: Week 5.

Soooo.... sorry to anyone who sat through me make a mockery of myself on the airwaves yesterday. Lol.

A week of last minute politics assignments have made my brain implode.

Haha... good times all the same. I'll be playing more of that Wooden Shjips interview over the next few weeks. Nash was such a dude, I just have some editing to do. I'll pop the pod cast online ASAP.

But get the Wooden Shjips new record West, because it is excellent'ay!.... It is released tomorrow from all good record stores, in Australia.


Any way the set list was a bit of a mess, as I had about 5 minutes to prepare:



1. Mother And Father- Imposter- Nothin'- Z-Man Records
2. Sleepwalks- Grimless- The Milk Has Gone Sour- Z-Man Records- Brisbane Rockers - From Bendigo
3. The Boniwells- Louie- Lowaah- Unprofitable Servant- Z-Man Records- From Melbourne
4. The In The Out- She Cracked (Modern Lovers Cover)- Demo- All The Way out Of Melbourne
5. Pony Face- Alabama- 7 Inch
6. Old Crow Medicine Show- High-Way Halo- Tenessee Pusher- Sun Records
6. Guess Things Happen That Way- Johnny Cash- Sun Record Company
Gig Guide
7. Consider Having sex With A Bearded Man- The Beards
Wooden Shjips- WEST- 5 songs from the new album
8. Cone Of Light- All Might Defenders- Self Titled
9. Not Living at all- Mr Air Plane Man- Moanin'
10. Black Lips- Time Of The Scap
11- The Drones- You're Acting Like The End Of The World
12. Tom Waits- Singapore- Live- Glitter and Doom
13. David Lee Roth- She's My Machine-Your Filthy Little Mouth
14. Minor Threat- Betray
15. Minor Threat
16. Black Flag- TV Party
17. Minutemen- You Need Glory
18. The Dwarves- Back seat of the car
19. Mr Robots Orders- Minutemen
20. Hoote Nanny
21. The Slits
22. The Stuck Ups
Oh and yeah I totally did play that Minor Threat record on 33 not 45 for like a whole minute. 
Haha... how the hell did I get a gig on the worlds best radio station? I'm thanking the gods. x



No comments:

Post a Comment