Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Emily Dawson: Guest Radio Announcer on Garageland (1st of every month)

Emily Dawson

So my regular listeners to my radio show Garageland will no that since I have been back from overseas I have been having a very special guest in once a month to play her months mixed tape. 3 songs of just absolute awesomeness on the first week of every month.

The lady who you have been hearing is the wonderful Miss Emily Dawson. Not only does she have an epic taste in music but she likes to party, can make a mean cocktail, cook a sweet feed, shred on guitar, skateboard and surf... plus she's finishing her degree in Australian Indigenous studies at Monash. A massive dream boat. 

She has a heart of gold. I bumped into her by a complete randomness in my semester away studying in Utrecht, Netherlands. It's like she's a friend from another lifetime.

She'll be back on the airwaves first week back in October! 

Love you Daws. x

No comments:

Post a Comment