Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meet Grace Griffin. GG- One of the dream team.

She is the best artist and fashion designer I know.

She's a gypsy princess you can't lock her down. At the moment she is rocking out doing some dream job in Antwerp, Belgium.

We met when I was doing my RSA and we were both working at Cherry Bar... we started at around the same time, and as you know, no one is nice to the new kids.

I got so drunk that I couldn't fill in the paperwork... so she is pretty much the reason I have my RSA.

Then we had dinner afterwards... and then we did a runner because we were to poor to pay for it.
I sang the Clash the whole way home.

We've been best mates ever since.

Ruby Soho and GG (2007)

Grace looking hot with some other hot bitch. Belgium (2011 I think)

If you like looking at cool shit... poooollease check this out.

http://colourclipse.blogspot.com/

xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment