Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bunny Monroe: CHICK FEST @ Blue Tile Lounge Ruled

last night was like the best shit ever. I had soooo much fun. Best gig so farrrrr I reckon... I think Bunny Monroe have played like 30 gigs together or some shit.

Poster made by some hot chick.... for our awesome chick fest.


I just really like this picture... it is here for absolutely no reason. Besides the fact that it's the only photo I have ever looked nice in. Great day. x



It's true I was wasted and my amp sounded a bit shit because I couldn;t figure out how to use it.... and I was to wasted to use my pedals.
But whatever, we were totally Ramones'ing on.

People loved it.

I figured out that walking around with an attitude problem is the way to get shit sorted out. The next time a man try's to rape me I will chop off his dick. I'm going to start carrying a knife with me.

Fuck the cab driver that fucked me over yesterday.

Def see why my old mate Kurt was talking about.... we danced to him for hours........... I love him and his attitude problem so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment