Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meet Bunny Monroe xxx

Meet my band they are hot as fuck. And they can kind of play there instruments, which is also kind of important. Not essential for rock and roll.

Jasper Jewel
AKA Princess Monroe
On Lead Vocals

Jamie Mclean
AKA Bossy Monroe (The balls of the band)
On Rythm guitar and Management

Kate Koomen
AKA: Leggy Monroe (My sister massivist legend ever)
On Drums
Jade Gibbon
AKA: Pashy Monroe
(The nicest person in the world... it  makes me want to hurl just thinking about it)
On Bass

And your old mate Ruby Soho
AKA: Trippy Monroe, retard Monroe etc..
On lead Guitars

This makes Bunny Monroe


This is our only youtube clip... put together by our my mate Charlotte Parr... I love New Zealand dreamboats so much.

The recordings shit it is from one of our first gigs at Pony. If anyone knows how to use a camera and an editing program please contact me, and us make us a film clip! We are so poor at the moment. But we will pay you back if we ever make money. Doubtful as musos don't get paid tird.
Enjoy:


Jasper that hair reminds me of spiders. It's friggin creapy. Lucky you are hot. x

No comments:

Post a Comment