Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Northcote High "Noon" Vibes Festival

So went down to the revamped version of the Northcote High Vibes Festival on Sunday and it was very damn rad indeed.

So pretty much they have stopped all advertising because two years back it got a bit messy. The police were involved so having young guys on power trips that have been told a bunch of rules, well that doesn't mix well with a bunch of punk rockers unfortunately.

On Sunday my friends had to pull a drunk and orderly Miss Soho from starting a beef with the cops for drinking in public. The guys were nice enough, they didn't like me standing up to them though as no man likes a smart ass little bitch.

Either way it was awesome. So many amazing bands, rad little punk rock kids (they drew me some pretty pictures in charcoal) great artwork, great beer and most importantly rad peeps!!

These guys were my favorite band for sure. A great mosh pit, awesome crowd, sick ass beats.
Melbourne boys I think King Gizzard and The Jesus Lizzard



Thanks Bugsy for shouting me a taxi home... I should not be let out doors when police around... man do they love to fuck me over and give me nasty fines.

Best day, thanks to the organizers, bar owners and staff, security and rad dudes!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment