Sunday, September 4, 2011

20th August, 2011: A Day at the Green- St Kilda Bowls Club




So I just found some images on my crappy (awesome) Panasonic DMC-F3 Lumix 12 Mega Pixels camera (I have no idea what any of that means), that I brought for $50 on our tour to LA.

And founds some images of one of my favourite days in Melbourne since I have been back in town, and that was A day at the Green- at the best venue in town the St Kilda Bowls club. Bowls, BBQ, cheap beer, rad old rock and rollers all in St Kilda! WOOO!

Here are some images of the best bands of the day.

Burn In Hell were amazing as well, but I was well into the devils dance by that stage.

I was going to write a review but uni took over my life. All you need to know is sick! 10 bands, 15 bucks. Hot chicks, hot dudes, rock and roll, kids and $7 pints. The St Kilda bowls club is one of the greatest place in the world.

Little Freddie and The Pops- Playing where have all the gardens gone. Legends!
Side Show Brides- being long legged Dreamboats



Fiona Lee Maynard & The SSB being amazing men and woman in rock and roll. It's all about the Jing Jang


No comments:

Post a Comment