Saturday, October 29, 2011

Garageland Playlist: The Ross Special w) Mudcat Family and Working Horse Irons


So now that I am feeling a million bucks again. I thought I best update old bloggy with my radio activity in the last couple of weeks. 
Last week a dear friend of the rock and roll community past away. 
He was a great inspiration to me and supported me over the 4 years I worked at Cherry with my DJ'ing and music. One of the few legends that make everyone feel great when you are around them. And one of the last true gentlemen.
He will be greatly missed.
I dedicated this week purely to Ross. And was joined by his close family and loved ones. You can listen to it here:
Thanks for everyone's support over this sad time. And thanks Ross for making me a better person. xxx
Playlist:
1. The Cramps- I Was A Teenage Werewolf (Oct. 1976)- Disc 1. From How To Make A Monster (For Cramps Friends Only)
2. Iggy Pop- Hang On Sloopy- Roadkill Rising- The Bootleg Collection: 1997- 2009
3. Harmonica Frank- Swamp Root- 7' inch. DJ Copy- Not For Sale!
(Bracket 2)
4. Teenage Mothers (Track 1.)- Throw Me Away- Off Band Camp Page
Interview with John From Teenage Mothers: Promoting there residency.
5. Teenage Mothers (Track 2.)- Orlando Mirando- Off Band Camp Page
(Bracket 3)
Northside Records
6. Doctor Ross- Industrial Boogy
7.Tarzan- Bobby And His Nightlifters
8. Rumble- Linkray & His Ray Men
Interview with Chris Gill
(Bracket 4)
9. Los Saicos- Come On
10.Tobacco Road- The Nashville Teens
11. Troggs- What A Girl Like You
Beat Goes Public
Beat Goes Public- Let A Woman Be A Woman- Ross's 7'
Senator Everett McKinley- Wild Thing
Big Boss- Erma Franklin
Green Onion- King Curtis
Pegs- No Attachments- Burn City
Little Red Rooster- Little Red Rooster
I'm Counting On You- Elvis Presley
The Rolling Stones- I Want To Be Loved
Route 66- The Rolling Stones
Off The Hook- The Rolling Stones
Give It Up- Lee Dorsey
Right Place Wrong Time- Doctor John
I'm A Man- Bo Diddely
Gloria- Shadows Of The Night
Sugar Pie Santo- Slip- In Mules
Sugar Party Santo- The Kills
Jim Jones Review- Dishonest John
?- The Mysterians
Howl and Wolf- Smoke Stack Lightening


No comments:

Post a Comment