Monday, October 10, 2011

Ruby Soho Launch Photos

Sooo thanks so much to everyone that made it down to the gig last night! It meant so much to me to have sooo many rad people around. This amazing crew that I haven't seen for like 10 years that I used to go to Monbulk primary came down! I had mates in from Sydney and Adelaide and one of my best mates came down from Antwerp! Legendary!! (she's a fashion designer for some big brand in Antwerp.. I don't know how to spell it but it Ann Dom.....?????) Yeah I'm useless with fashion, records are way more interesting. She designed my rad studded jacket (displayed in photos).

A huge thanks to my main photographer Olivia Page (The dirty French Mans MRS, hopefully my future sister in law for taking the amazing photos.)

Meet Ola! My no 1. Photographer. She'll be shooting my nudey for my first record that I'm releasing in December on vinyl.. (also one of my positive spirit advisers) .xxxx


Me being crazzyyyyy!! Put me in psych ward peeps for speaking my interpretation of zeeee truth. 




Ruby Soho- The solo mission begins


getting my emo on

tra la la la....

Thinking?

Singing Pashrat......lol.


Getting into the real stuff. And yep my biohazard strap rules. Best 16th birthday present ever. 
Besides Borris my turtle of course.

WTF??! 

Sweet.

Good times.

Thanks again to Jim and Em for doing an epic job with the sound.
The incrediballs Tote staff for keeping me full of beer.
And the awesome bands, for playing for peanuts and dancing with me all night long.
Burn In Hell
The Council
Bunny Monroe
Plus of course all the rad peeps who paid $10 to get in to support us struggo poor muso kids fed. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment