Friday, October 7, 2011

New York Dolls @ Globe Warehouse... Then Party Time in MELBOURNE!

Heading down to see New York Dolls @ The Globe Warehouse in Port Melbourne! 

I'm so excited I could barf. 

WOOOP! 








The day was absolutely rad... skater babes and hot girls everywhere! 
The Dolls played an epic set to maybe 800 people? 
It was zehr radical. I love Melbourne. 

I went and watched some epic bands afterwards to. 

Kangaroo Skull at the Forum... 10 points to Ben for pulling off an epic performance by himself in that huge amazing theatre. It was mind blowing.

Then I made it down to Pony to catch Kamikaze Trio for  the first time since I saw them at the Jay Reatard tribute gig, the week after Jay died... They are so rad it's ridiculous. 



And if that wasn't all enough Digger and The Pussy Cats did the 2am show at Pony as well.
They're sooo the funniest dudes ever. I've had this song in my head all week. So erotic.

 

Great night. 

Thanks to GG, Bonnie and Vez for following me on my crazy punk rock rampage around the best city in the world Melbourne town. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment