Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Melbourne: The System has lost the plot down here.

Hey Friends,

There is some messed up business going on in Melbourne at the moment.

Cops are bashing the crap out of innocent people and it is really scary.

If you can tolerate watching violence please watch this revolting video.
These shameful assholes are making my peaceful, humble and beautiful city a fucking blood bath. I want to puke.



My good friend Emily Dawson told me that her mate and his dad (innocent bystanders) got pulled into this mess of lunacy just because they are watching.

There is a role for the police man and this is not it. Maybe if our government spent some of the money they are wasting on bashing the shit out of people on actual crimes such as sexual abuse our world would be less retarded.

But no, this is what we get for doing peaceful protests.
No wonder I walk out my house these days thinking I'm going to be shot.

Lucky there are good people everywhere. Unfortunately they are mixed in with selfish brats.



It's the revolution of love people say it how it is. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment