Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Jailbreak Radio Special: Mixing Up The Medicine Fill PBS 106.7fm

I made it out of the loony bin! It was totally legit- I just had to play the system and take all the drugs I'm anti- so rock and roll and ironic.
To celebrate I got to go and spin records and do a radio show at the greatest radio station on earth 106.7PBS.fm. I can't even describe how happy I am to be free again. I'll try not to complain about anything ever again.

So I filled in for Erica on Mixing Up The Medicine. If you didn't tune in, you can still treat yourself as we have the archives free to listen to:
Audio Radio Mixing Up The Medicine Fill

Playlist 13/9/16 Smile- Ruby Ooga Boogas- Circle Of Trust Oblivians- Blew My Cool Pixies- Where is My Mind Angry Angels- Black Hole Eddie Current Suppression Ring- Noise In My Head Sonic Youth- Disappearer- Goo Merchandice- Fugzi Wilco- Cry All Day- Schmilco Supersuckers- Don't Lie To Me- Big Star Steve Earle- Feel Alright Shaun Mchonon- The Devil Can't See Rodreigoz- Sugar Man Detroit Cobras- Cry On Brant Bjork- Stackt CherryWood- Could Wash No Devil From My Bones- Book Of Matches Drive By Truckers- Ronnie and Neil- Southern Rock Opera The Kill Devil Hills- Rosalie- Man You Should Explode Liam Linley Interview and Live Tracks Liam Linley- Soaking Cherries Liam Linley -Used To You Patti Smith- April Fool Jeff Buckly- Just Like A Woman- You And I Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds- Jesus Alone- Skeleton Tree PJ Harvey- The Words That Maketh Murder Tom Waits- Clap Hands The Drones- Long Gone Whistle Ray Charles- Hit The Road Jack

Ruby Soho at PBS.fm rocking studio 3.

A huge thanks to the very handsome Liam Linley for coming into sing a few tracks from the new album he is creating. It is sounding dope! 



No comments:

Post a Comment